Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wow - Where has the time gone?

Time flies when you're having fun, right? I've been busy with all things downtown, so I'll start from the beginning.

I'm currently involved with the planning and execution of Downtown's first Neighborhood Block Party, scheduled for October 3rd from 6 to 10 pm. There will be plenty of food and drink, games, music and fun for the whole family. If you live d'town be sure to get your invite from your building manager... once they're printed and given for distribution. Patience all, they will come! This should be a fabulous event, so mark your calendars!

Between resident council meetings, volunteer meetings, freelance writing, two other business ventures, and let's not forget my KIDDO... the summer has been hectic, productive, and lots of fun. We're enjoying life right now, and the blog took back seat. I'll try to do better, I promise!

No comments: