Saturday, August 1, 2009

Urban Baby Tours

Check this out! www.urbanbabytours.com

A downtown mom is providing guided stroller tours of Downtown Pittsburgh - so cool! It was just featured on WTAE, Pittsburgh's local ABC station as well as possibly one of the coolest things to do in Downtown Pittsburgh. Tours are only $20 for an hour and a half which doesn't sound bad to me.

I know my way around Downtown like the back of my hand, but when we first moved here it was really confusing thanks to the Cultural District being off-grid from the rest of the city. I attempted to "learn" my way around with my kiddo in tow... let's just say it didn't work very well. Fast forward - once I learned my way around, I found there were so many amazing things to do, see and experience. Now there's a way to have the fun without the learning curve. Parents and kiddos - ENJOY!

No comments: